A straight flow valve has a patented open flow design.
There are no 90 degree angles that the flow of water has to maneuver around. This allows for flow rates as far low as 1 GPH. The diaphragm inside does not cause hammering when closing like a typical valve.
• 500-100 has a ½” female inlet thread with a male fine threaded outlet for use with female threaded nozzles
• 500-101 has a ½” female inlet thread with a female fine threaded outlet for use with male threaded nozzles
• Compatible with screens supplied with nozzles
- Available in reclaimed purple color to identify non-potable water in use
Shrub Adapters with PRD
Provides the ability to utilize an in-stem pressure regulating device
(PRD) for above ground shrub adapter applications.
• Ultra Violet resistant material for above grade installations
• Adapts from a ½’’ female pipe thread inlet to industry standard male nozzle thread outlet to accept all industry standard female threaded nozzles (500-200-PRD)
• Adapts from a ½’’ female pipe thread inlet to industry standard female nozzle thread outlet to accept all industry standard male threaded nozzles (500-201-PRD)
• Incorporates an in-stem pressure regulating device that maintains constant 30 psi resulting in optimal nozzle performance, and water conservation
• Should nozzle be damaged or removed; up to 70% of water loss will be prevented by PRD
• 15 to 70 PSI (1.0 to 4.8 bars)
• 0.2 to 4.0 GPM (0.05 to 0.91 m3/h; 0.01 to 0.25 I/S)
• 30 PSI Pressure Regulating Device
• Overall Height 5 ¼”
• Inlet ½” F.P.T.