Pro-Two 2 Wire Controller
LogicPLUS S is the next important advancement in irrigation technology. This evolution represents a significant step forward in providing an easy to install, easy to use and remarkably easy to maintain Two-Wire Control System. We’ve painstakingly incorporated dozens of commonly reported needs and desires that have been expressed by professionals in the field. They’ve asked for a new generation of controllers and we’re delivering them. They are the new LogicPLUS System S, 42 and 128 Controllers.
ProTwo 2 wire 16 station indoor controller
- 1 – 16 Stations.
- Two Wire Technology with unlimited Tees and Crosses in two wire path.
- Utilizes standard 18/2 wire with a maximum 2,000 foot run (measured by most direct two wire path from Controller to Valve).
- A P2-D Decoder is used at each valve. Decoder is programmable at Controller to any valve number from 1 to 16 or MV/PS.
- A maximum of 2 Decoders can operate simultaneously of the same or different numbers plus a Master Valve or Pump Start Relay.
- P2-D Decoder is shipped with two approved waterproof wire connectors (#DBC-BR) to be used for the Decoder connections to the two wire path.
- System is compatible with all standard irrigation valve solenoids rated with a 350Ma inrush and 250Ma holding current.
- Decoders are purchased separate from Controller and are supplied with number identification tags #1 – #16 and MV / PS to identify each valve in the field to its corresponding Controller valve number.
- 6 Independent Programs.
- ODD / EVEN or Weekly Calendar.
- Water Budget by Program.
- Individual Valve Run Times can be in minutes and hours or seconds and minutes in program.
- Up to 6 Start Times per Program.
- Can Operate in Automatic, Semi Automatic and Manual modes.
- Programmable Rain Delay.
ProTwo 2 Wire Decoder
Logic receiver waterproof brass splice kit with direct bury gel filled housing for receiver to Two-wire path connection.